Since I’m on my way to Killer Nashville (where I’ll be signing books and participating on panels from August 22-26), Emerson graciously agreed to impart some of his dog wisdom today.
Life Lessons from Emerson
1) If someone is ignoring you, sneeze on them. It always gets their attention.
2) Cry like your in pain and you’ll get food and attention. Even when you’re not in pain. The higher the pitch, the faster people react.
3) If you want something, stare at the human until you get it. Or paw at her. That works too.
4) Humans are quite trainable. In fact, you can get them onto your schedule if you’re stubborn enough.
5) Always make time for cuddling.
I’m closing comments since I won’t be online much this week.
Just a little reminder to my CT readers and friends, I’m at RJ Julias for their Local Author Night on August 27th from 6-7:30 in Madison, CT. There will be wine and cheese and books. And I’ll be signing mine. 🙂