Want to throw a book club party for Six Train?
If you live in CT, NY, or MA, I’m happy to drive up to your event.
If not, I’d love to Skype or FaceTime and join in!
Here’s some tips to make it the ultimate Six Train experience:
- Read personalized autographed copies of The Six Train to Wisconsin. Please contact me to place an order and I am happy to write anything you’d like and ship the copies to you.
- Drink Butternut Wine
- Listen to the Playlist of Music That Inspired Six Train
- Listen to Hugh Bob and The Hustle, a Wisconsin band that has roots in Butternut and a song entitled Butternut
- Eat Austrian Food
- Contact me with a headcount and I’ll send party favors/author swag for everyone
- Topics to start the night off:
- What supernatural power would you most want to have: dream walker, telepath, healer, telekinesis, seer of illness, empath?
- Look over the photos in the book, how did the places define the characters?
- Why did the characters start in New York and end up in Butternut?