Summer Events for Six Train

IMG_5733

I’m taking a little breather from events in May to practice all my upcoming workshops and talks for this summer. And get some writing done.

Then I will be back out on the road in June and July and August. Hope to see you at one of my events!

On June 7th, I will be at the 4th Annual Writers’ Conference and Intensives at Hunter College in Manhattan (68th and Lexington). I’m going to be on the children’s panel from 9-10 a.m. I’ll have a few books with me to sell and sign as well.

On June 27th, I will be at a private book club talk in Manchester, CT.

On July 10th, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m, I will be at the Provincetown Public Library in Provincetown, MA talking about my hybrid author life–sharing my perspective on what an indie and traditionally published author’s day to day world encompasses. There will be a door prize and a book signing to follow the talk.

July 25-27th, I will be participating in several Pioneer Days events in Butternut, WI.

July 28th from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Wauwatosa Public Library in Wauwatosa, WI, I will be giving a free author talk and Q&A with a door prize and book signing.

July 29th from 6:00 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. at DeKalb Public Library in DeKalb, IL, I will be presenting a free workshop “Turning Up the Heat: How to Write Good Love Scenes” with a door prize and book signing.

July 31th from 6:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m. at the Marathon County Public Library in Wasau, WI, I will be giving a free workshop on “Being a Productive Part-time Writer” with a door prize and book signing.

August 1-3rd, I will be in Park Falls, WI for an author talk and signing and to participate in Flambeau Rama.

This entry was posted in author appearance and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Summer Events for Six Train

1. I’ve got that date in my calendar. Looking forward to the steamy workshop and meeting you!

Wow, what a full schedule! I wish I was traveling East to see my family this summer. I’d pop in at your CT or MA event. 🙂

3. Wow, busy schedule coming up! Good luck with all of that, hope it goes well and that you have fun with it!

• I’m lucky that most of the talks and workshops are already written, it’s just about practicing and getting familiar with them again. I’m excited to get out and meet more readers. 🙂

4. Arlene says:

Looks like a busy summer for you! I don’t know how you keep the momentum going. Good luck and enjoy!

5. davidprosser says:

Sounds like you’re going to be nicely busy Kourtney, Have Fun !

6. Harliqueen says:

Good luck with it all, a very busy time ahead 🙂

7. Looks like your diary is full… Enjoy and much love and here’s hoping your sell lots of books.. 🙂

8. Sandra Tansley says:

You Have To Keep The Momentum Going And You Certainly Are. It Takes Dedication And Motivation To Keep Your Schedule. Go girl

9. It’s a good thing you’re taking a breather this month, the summer months look quite busy for you, Kourtney. I’ll look forward to your future posts on the events. Don’t forget to photograph the food. 🙂

• I was hoping that revisions would be happening this month and next and they are so great accidental planning on my part. 😉 There will be lots of great food in Wisconsin–fish and cheese curds–not together though. 🙂

10. diannegray says:

What a busy schedule you have! Best of luck and enjoy 😀

11. Aquileana says:

Excellent to know that you have All these things ahead… Woefully, I am not in the States.. otherwise It would be a real pleasure to join you in one of these bookish events… Good Luck dear Kourt,
    Aquileana 🙂

This means the year is all but half gone. Good grief.

13. Mayumi-H says:

Whew! Looks like you’re in for a busy summer, Kourtney. Remember to sleep well and eat right, with all those crazy days. 🙂

I have so much admiration for your dedication to so many events. Hopefully, you’ll be able to enjoy them as an attendee as much as a presenter. Wish I could spare the Benjys for the Hunter College event – that’s right in my backyard! Ah, well, another time.

• I’m in training right now on the eating right and exercising daily. Been eating better for 9 days. Which to a carb addict is big. 😉

Aw thank you. I just know that events help sales so I keep trying to line them up. It’s a rather expensive one day event. Hopefully, I’ll get back to the city again. Maybe for Reckonings next year? 😉

I’ve been telling people about your summer events, and I’m hoping that translates into some “butts in chairs” for you! 😀

15. TBM says: