The Six Train to Wisconsin Bookmark Reveal!

IMG_2167

Here is the front and back of the bookmarks! I love what Jian Chan did with the image and the layout! I am so happy he’s been with me every step of this process!

IMG_2174

If you’d like a signed bookmark mailed to you, shoot me an email with your mailing address at: kourtney(dot)heintz(at)yahoo(dot)com.

This entry was posted in Giveaways, Promotion, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to The Six Train to Wisconsin Bookmark Reveal!

It looks fantastic! After working with you, is Jian Chan considering expanding his work in the book arena? He’s doing a great job.

• Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m not sure. He has a full time day job, but always seems to find time for projects on the side. Definitely check with him. He’s an absolute dream to work with–super creative, organized, patient, time conscious, and very responsive to emails. ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Very nice! I love the way the trees carry over onto the back. Seems like a keeper. ๐Ÿ™‚

Love the repeat of the stark but delicate branches from the front repeated in contrast on the back – great design ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks, it’s all Jian Chan. I took the original photos but he put them together and laid it all out. He’s got the coolest eye for design. ๐Ÿ™‚ We talked about the mood of the book a lot so he could make sure the cover and bookmarks evoked it.

They look great. I like the minimalist look to the writing. Mine is more crowded.

• Thanks! Jian prefers minimalism. I’d have covered the bookmark in words without him! I think genre plays a part too. I’ve noticed that mystery and thriller bookmarks tend to have more writing and tighter letters. So I’m betting yours looks awesome too!

5. Cat Forsley says:

AMAZING……….. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. gerard says:

Great job!!!

7. klynwurth says:

Mysterious, subtle and beautiful. Great job! I can’t wait to buy/read the book…

• Thanks Kelly! ๐Ÿ™‚ That’s exactly what we were going for. ๐Ÿ™‚ Aw, I hope you enjoy it! I may release the ebook a little ahead of time just to make sure all the links work right. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. klynwurth says:

Oh, yes, I’m excited, and completely faked out by WordPress sign-in technology. Sigh.

• LOL. Every time I think I’ve set the date and time on a post somehow WordPress resets it to post immediately. I’m sure I do something wrong, but today I’m refusing to take the blame. Intention matters. ๐Ÿ˜‰

9. kford2007 says:

oh, oh so pretty. I love bookmarks.

10. Beautiful! What fascinates me most, however, is the background on which you photographed it. I swear, it looks EXACTLY like my desktop!

11. Really beautiful, Kourtney!

12. They look awesome, Kourtney!

They look brilliant. Another week closer ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Very cool and love the image! Did you take the original photo? ๐Ÿ™‚

• Thanks! I took both photos–the snowy trees and the white house were two images taken months apart. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I had this vision of the cover having a white house and snowy trees around the house.

15. Pingback: The Author Swag Has Arrived! | Kourtney Heintz's Journal

16. Cat Forsley says:

i got em – distributed with love – tons and ton o great places in Toronto ๐Ÿ˜‰
    the swag bag was lovely – thank you – loved the TWIX ๐Ÿ™‚ ate it fast fast like a little kid on Halloween ๐Ÿ™‚ lol …………………. and kept the pen for myself ๐Ÿ˜‰ xx Good luck K heart – Exciting times xoxoxoxo

• Aw thank you so very much Catherine! I know you’ve made people interested in the book with your awesome personality and enthusiasm. Thank you thank you thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ Glad you liked the swag bag. So cute–about the Twix. Thanks. So much excitement and possibilities. I’m so thrilled that your part of my team! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Cat Forsley says:

awww…………………………….. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ that’s what friends do ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ eat TWIX ๐Ÿ™‚ lol – make one another laff – COACH JANINE – ๐Ÿ™‚ and it’s not difficult to help out – IT’S NOT ………… It’s fun ๐Ÿ™‚ xo ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

• It’s not difficult but it’s giving of your time and energy. ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s wonderful and much appreciated! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m just glad you could enjoy yourself doing it.

• Cat Forsley says:

of course k – i love that kind of stuff ๐Ÿ˜‰ it’s fun to help your friends – and I AM PROUD to call You my friend – Look at how much you have achieved ๐Ÿ™‚ xo

• Aw, thanks. I am proud to call such a creative and multidimensional artist my friend too! Thank you. You’re doing a music video–that’s wickedly impressive too! XOXO

• Cat Forsley says:

well i am not shooting it ๐Ÿ™‚ lol ……. but i will probably be editing it ๐Ÿ™‚
            it’s been quite a while since i’ve been in one ๐Ÿ™‚ a proper one – not me just making one ๐Ÿ™‚ x so ๐Ÿ™‚ yeah – i am trying to be patient – ……………… all good things come with patience ๐Ÿ™‚ xoxoxoxox

• Yeah, but you came up with the concept and your going to be acting in it. And editing it. That’s pretty freaking amazing, Catherine. ๐Ÿ™‚ And so exciting. Patience is hard. It’s like Christmas Eve or the day before your birthday. Anticipation keeps building. ๐Ÿ™‚ XOXOXO

• Cat Forsley says:

i am not an actress my sweet – just gonna be singing and running around like a crazy woman ๐Ÿ™‚ lol ……… That’s not acting ๐Ÿ™‚ it’s just having fun ๐Ÿ™‚ ………………….
            anticipation is a good feeling – so happy to have YOGA
            to keep rooted or else i would float away xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

• Isn’t that what actresses do? ;P Hope you have a blast. Exercise is so helpful in releasing that pent up tension. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Cat Forsley says:

lol …….:) and dancing like a maniac in my apt ๐Ÿ™‚ that always helps ๐Ÿ™‚ xoxoxoxo

• Very true. I love my little dancing fits–very helpful. ๐Ÿ˜‰ xoxoxox