RJ Julias and Killer Nashville–Author Signings!

P1230428

I’ve got two mega exciting events coming up in August so I decided to add a quick post this week!

*****

I will be down in Nashville, TN signing books  August 22-25th  at Killer Nashville Writer Conference in the Hutton Hotel & Convention Center. Stop by to meet me and pick up a signed copy of my book!

*****

I’m so excited to announce that I just got invited to be a part of an amazing author event at one of the biggest independent bookstores on the east coast!

It’s August 27th in Madison, CT at RJ Julia Booksellers from 6-7:30 p.m.

I’ll be participating in the last event of their Summer Series showcasing several local CT authors. Wine and cheese will be served. I’ll briefly be talking about my novel, The Six Train to Wisconsin. Books will be for sale and I will be personalizing each one.

Please come out to support local authors and enjoy a wonderful evening!

This entry was posted in author appearance, Uncategorized and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

26 Responses to RJ Julias and Killer Nashville–Author Signings!

1. Congratulations on the invite, Kourtney! It sounds exciting. Enjoy Nashville, my sister lives there,it’s a fun city.

2. Maxine Kleinsteiber says:

FANTASTIC!

Very exciting. You are certainly making the rounds. You’re probably an old pro at book signings now!

4. Cool places. Wine and cheese. Just where you and “Six” should be

This is great. Not only are more opportunites to promote Six Train coming up, you are getting to do some travelling also. Enjoy 🙂

• Thanks! I’m excited to get to Nashville again. 🙂 RJ Julias is only an hour away from my house, but I’m going to spend the night at my friend’s beach house so I don’t have to make the drive back in the dark. 🙂

6. I seriously can’t wait to see you in Nashville!

7. Kim Kaletka says:

So glad to see you with such great feedback for this book and so many signings. It is an awesome work!

• Thanks! It’s a lot of footwork over the past few months and a gallon of luck. 😉 Aw thank you! Thanks for spreading the word and being such a delight to hang out with. 🙂

Have a great time at both events! And may they both lead to many sales. 🙂

9. Yatin says: