Happy July 4th from Emerson and Me!

As America celebrates it’s independence, I’d like to wish everyone a Happy July 4th from Emerson and me!

He’s turning 8 this month so I thought I put up a couple pics of him and I through the years. A little celebration of our co-dependence. ๐Ÿ˜‰

The pic above is our first meeting in October 2004.

You’d never guess someone so cute would destroy my kitchen on a daily basis. I’d come home to pee all over his nice little bed. But he was the cutest monster so I kept him.

Then he got older and developed a love of toy cigars.

King of the Castle

This entry was posted in Personal, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Happy July 4th from Emerson and Me!

1. Cat Forsley says:

happy 4th ๐Ÿ™‚
    He is a cutey ๐Ÿ™‚ cxx

2. *GUSH!* Happy birthday, Emerson! And happy 4th to you, Kourtney. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. crubin says:

No question. He’s cute. Pee and all. Happy 4th to you, too!

• LOL. I still remember the first six months of our life together. It got to the point where I dreaded going home…because he loved to smear pooh all over the cabinets and mash it into the grout of the tile floor in my kitchen. 45 minutes of cleaning. Sometimes I considered staying at a hotel. ;P Happy 4th to you and your family!

• crubin says:

Oh, boy, I love dogs, but even if my husband wasn’t allergic to them, that poop-smearing thing would be a deal-breaker for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

• I love them too, but it felt like someone was trying to break me. Every day for 6 months, I came home from work to demon puppy. But as soon as I got home he was really loving. He just hated being alone all day and acted out.

4. what a sweetie. happy 4th

Aw, what a cutie! Happy Birthday, Emerson! And no reliving your puppyhood kitchen escapades! ๐Ÿ˜€

6. La La says:

I want to squeeze him. I love his tooth.

7. Happy 4th of July, Kourtney! (And you too, Emerson!)

8. What a cutie–he looks like a mini-Ewok. ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Sofia says:

In the second pic he looks like a fluffy toy, so cute!

10. Aw he’s so cute, I want one! Hope you had a fun 4th!

11. zelmare says:

He’s too sweet for words! I had a maltese poodle many years ago – she was my first baby. ๐Ÿ™‚

Adorable dog. And I really love his name. It suits him perfectly!