Yesterday, the fabulous and talented JM McDowell passed on to me the Kreativ Blogger award. Thanks so much JM! She’s someone whose heart goes into her blog and you should definitely check it out! I’d have given her this award again, but I think she’d prefer I pass it along to new recipients. 🙂
First, the rules:
1. Share 10 things people don’t know about you.
2. Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers.
10 Things You Don’t Know About Me
- I confuse right and left frequently, despite every technique I’ve been given to differentiate them.
- I’ve been tricked repeatedly by GPS into taking the long and scenic route.
- I almost drowned at 3.
- My favorite moment of the day is when I’m drifting off to sleep.
- I am calm in a crisis, provided it’s not my own blood leaking out.
- When I was a little girl, I wanted to be Emily Dickinson.
- I’m allergic to tree nuts and I miss nutella.
- I lived in NYC during and after 9-11.
- I read Le Petit Prince in French and adored every single word.
- I loved Star Wars and still have some of the figurines.
The 6 Kreativ Blogger Recipients