In honor of one of my fav authors having a new release in March, I decided to have my first blog contest ever.
An autographed copy of Fruit of All Evil by Paige Shelton.
The rules are simple:
- Comment below with your responses to my questions and your email address.
- If you want to keep your answers private, comment below with your email address and email me your answers at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you answer all 4 questions correctly, you are entered to win a free copy of Fruit of All Evil signed by Paige Shelton. (Ms. Shelton has graciously donated a signed copy).
- Hint: Answers to all 4 questions can be found on Paige Shelton’s blog and this blog.
- The winner will be randomly selected from the correct entries.
- The contest ends on March 21, 2011 at 11:59 PM EST.
- You have 7 days to find the answers and comment. (If you’re good with a blog search function, this should take 10 minutes max)
- The winner is notified within 3 days via an update in the comments below and an email from yours truly.
- Note: This contest is only open to people living in the continental U.S.
The Contest Questions:
1) What is the ingredient in the cookie recipe in Fruit of All Evil that Paige had never worked with before?
2) What tattoo did Paige consider getting after reaching the NYT Bestseller List for the first time in 2010?
3) What was the best Christmas present I received in 2010 (excluding my Ipad)?
4) How does Becca refer to her job as maid of honor in Fruit of All Evil?