Time to check in on my Q3 results regarding my New Year’s Resolution Implementation Program. I’m a lil behind schedule. 🙂
Here’s my quarterly update:
- Lose 35 lbs and keep it off.–Since last December, I lost a total of 12 lbs which I have kept off to date.
- Exercise 4-5 days per week.–I’ve been doing physical therapy exercises every day since June. Will start working out again in December.
- Follow a low-carb eating regimen.–Had good weeks and bad stretches. Refocusing.
- Indie publish my novel, The Six Train to Wisconsin. Done in late April/early May for the ebook and paperback. Woohoo!
- Find a full-time job and move back to a major or minor city.–Since I have an agent and publisher for my other book, I’m trying to make a living as a full-time author.
- Submit my third manuscript to agents and publishers.–Since I have an agent, I’m hoping she will take a look at it once I polish it up. I have it out to 4 beta readers and I will get their feedback in December. Then I’ll go through it all and do revisions as time permits in 2014.
So #1 will carry into Q4 and likely next year. But progress is happening.
#2 will be ongoing for life.
#4 is completely done.
#5 is no longer relevant.
And #6 is in progress.