With just a few weeks left to 2012, it’s time to turn to that annoying task. Holding myself accountable for my resolutions. Upside, the ones in bold are completed. Downside the rest are in some state of incomplete.
- Lose 30 lbs and keep it off. —Currently lost 8 lbs.
- Exercise 4-5 days per week. —On and off throughout year. Usually 3-5 days a week.
- Follow a lower carb eating regimen.–Just committed in December. It’s a lifestyle.
- Edit my YA manuscript and submit to 30 agents.–Edited the YA manuscript and submitted to more than 30 agents.
- Submit my adult manuscript to 50 agents. –Submitting adult manuscript to over 50 agents.
- Finish drafting my third manuscript.–Completed draft in July 2012.
- Edit my third manuscript.–Halfway through revisions and should be done in early January.
- Spend more time playing with my dog, Emerson.–I’ve been playing with Emerson more. Score!
- Go to Hawaii or Germany.–Doesn’t look likely this year. But I got to CA which is beachy and warm and has good wine.
5/9 completed. 4 to carry into the next year. It was ambitious goal setting last January. Now to contemplate the next round of resolutions. 🙂