Things to Make You Smile

I’ve been battling a nasty stomach virus all week. So today’s a short picture post on things that make me smile. Hopefully, they’ll make you smile too.

Emerson in bed

Kata Beach

Sunset

Valentine’s Day Roses from Dad

Ginormous Butterflies

This entry was posted in Personal, Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Things to Make You Smile

1. Aw your dog is so cute, I want one!

Stomach bugs can be the worse. Feel better soon!

3. Ottabelle says:

I hope you’re well soon. It’s good to have pictures that make you happy.

4. Samir says:

Hope you feel better soon. I’m suffering from a swollen throat, nasty cough and nausea.

• Oh Samir that’s horrible. Have you tried apple cider vinegar? It’s better than cough syrup at breaking up the cough and it inhibits bacteria and virus growth so it calms the sore throat down. I usually do 4-6 tablespoons a day until all symptoms go away. For the nausea, I got nothing. I’ve been eating bread all week and I’m still nauseous. Feel better soon!

• Samir says:

Hm… I’ll give it a try but vinegar from a spoon isn’t my favorite thing. Thanks for the tip though. A friend recommended some warm tea with ginger, lemon and honey, which I did minus the tea (don’t like tea with lemon), and it helped.

5. crubin says:

Nothing worse than the pukes and the poops, as I always call it. Seems to hit every March. You almost made it through the month. ๐Ÿ™‚

The pampered pooch definitely made me smile. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Exactly. I’ve stayed close to home all week because my body isn’t quite under my control anymore. Seriously. Hello Spring! He’s pretty spoilt. He thinks it’s his bed and he lets me sleep in it. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. These made me smile too–especially Emerson. Hope you feel better soon.

7. zelmare says:

Lovely! Thanks Kourtney, it really did make me smile. ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Emmie Mears says:

Ugh…sorry about the stomach bug. I had one for four days a few years ago, and I lost 14 pounds. The only thing I could put in my mouth was blue Powerade, and even that came up most of the time. I don’t know if I’ve drank blue Powerade since.

9. Lucas says:

What an adorable puppy. Those viruses sure are nasty. I’m feeling a bit retchy myself today. Hopefully health will come our way this weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ Where were the ginormous butterflies?

• Thanks! I adore him. Seriously. I almost long for the 24 hour vomiting virus. This has been a week of stomach issues and feeling achy and miserable. Those butterflies were in Vienna. ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Emerson was all I needed. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you’re feeling better!

11. Hope you are feeling better! (Emerson is probably glad to have to more or less in his sight all day) The butterflies are amazing (a crowd of them! great shot) –

• Thanks. It’s one of those viruses that lingers and lingers. Not too sick to sit at my desk, but I need to stay close to home. Ugh. Emerson is great when I’m sick, a cuddler and very concerned. Thanks! I went to a butterfly house in Vienna. It was pretty neat. ๐Ÿ™‚

12. It's the little things that make life great.berry says:

Beautiful done.

13. Arcadye says:

LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL

14. It's the little things that make life great.berry says:

Nicepics. Feel better soon.