- Rome wasn’t built in a day…neither were the plans we made. Tread carefully when derailing them.
- Saying yes and then waffling at the last minute is inconsiderate. If you were trying not to hurt my feelings, you failed. In fact, you hurt them way worse than a simple no right away ever could have.
- Now I have to scramble to fix your screw up. Thanks. Thanks so very much.
- It’s the Hallmark anti-card saying I’m not important and spending time with me doesn’t matter.
- When you back out at the last minute, you leave me in a lurch. And friends shouldn’t leave friends in lurches.
- It sets a precedent. If you’ll do it to me once, you’ll do it to me again.
Blog ScheduleNew posts will appear every other Monday.
Search in this Blog:
Preorder Ebook or Paperback
Buy Ebook or Paperback
Buy Kindle or Paperback
Buy Ebook, Paperback, or Audiobook
Authorgraph–Request Ebook Autograph
Kourtney Heintz’s Writer Page
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tagsaccomplishment beta readers book review book signing changes characters crimebake dog editing Emerson family fear feedback friends goals grandma grandma h Highway Thirteen to Manhattan Hong Kong humor inspiration Killer Nashville letting go loss love MWA New Year's Resolutions new york Paige Shelton pitching progress querying revision revisions self doubt stress the girl who ignored ghosts The six train to wisconsin uncertainty wisconsin word count writer's digest Writer's Digest Conference Writing writing conference