- Allow any medical person to perform any “simple” procedures on your feet or legs.
- Change your haircut and color and not update your FB, Twitter, and website with new pics.
- Forget to print out required materials.
- Start a new exercise regime that pinches a nerve in your neck.
- Pack more dress down clothes than dress up clothes.
Blog ScheduleNew posts will appear every other Monday.
Search in this Blog:
Buy Ebook or Paperback
Buy Kindle or Paperback
Buy Ebook, Paperback, or Audiobook
Authorgraph–Request Ebook Autograph
Kourtney Heintz’s Writer Page
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tagsaccomplishment beta readers book review book signing changes characters crimebake dog editing Emerson family fear feedback friends goals grandma grandma h Highway Thirteen to Manhattan Hong Kong humor inspiration Killer Nashville letting go love MWA New Year's Resolutions new york Paige Shelton perspective pitching progress querying revision revisions self doubt stress the girl who ignored ghosts The six train to wisconsin uncertainty wisconsin word count writer's digest Writer's Digest Conference Writing writing conference