Award for Most Versatile Blogs and 7 Random Facts About Me
A blogger friend of mine and fellow YA writer recently handed out blog awards.
I won her Versatile Blogger Award!
She handed these awards out to fellow bloggers who helped her out on the writer part of her life. And I am going to pay it forward…
So I pass on The Versatile Blogger Award to:
I love your blogs. They provide a much needed escape and pick-me-up. They’ve gotten me through give-up-and-eat-a-pint-of-ice-cream-days. Thanks for keeping me company online. 🙂
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to five buddies whose blogs epitomize said theme.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Now onto seven random facts about myself:
- I’m fluent in Mandarin Chinese
- Dolls freak me out
- I’ve always wanted a tattoo but never got one
- I’m addicted to bacon
- I can’t put down any Charlaine Harris novel
- Venice is my favorite city in Italy
- One of my most important writing mentors was my high school English teacher, Peter Herger