- My mouth, lips, and throat feel like the desert–parched and cracking.
- The sore throat from hell–seriously every swallow radiated pain into my neck and ears for 4 days.
- The cough goes from dry bronchi-burning to wet throat-choking.
- The stuffy nose makes it impossible to sleep when the fever is at its worst. And if you do happen to nod off you wake up choking on mucus.
- The aches and fatigue make you feel 90.
- The cough shakes your entire body up, leaves you breathless and praying you didn’t rupture a disk.
- The nose blowing makes your ear pop and snap. I do not want to be a Rice Krispy.
- The headache is a combo of your worst hangover+migraine.
- Dehydrating while drinking water. How is this possible?
- Losing track of time. Shit is it Wednesday? What happened to Tuesday?
- The long recover time. Still feel like crap. 🙁
Blog ScheduleNew posts will appear every other Monday.
Search in this Blog:
Preorder Ebook or Paperback
Buy Ebook or Paperback
Buy Kindle or Paperback
Buy Ebook, Paperback, or Audiobook
Authorgraph–Request Ebook Autograph
Kourtney Heintz’s Writer Page
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tagsaccomplishment beta readers book review book signing changes characters crimebake dog editing Emerson family fear feedback friends goals grandma grandma h Highway Thirteen to Manhattan Hong Kong humor inspiration Killer Nashville letting go loss love MWA New Year's Resolutions new york Paige Shelton pitching progress querying revision revisions self doubt stress the girl who ignored ghosts The six train to wisconsin uncertainty wisconsin word count writer's digest Writer's Digest Conference Writing writing conference