It’s Mother’s Day on May 9th. Have you figured out what to buy for your mom/grandma/mother figure?
I did! (Doing my little happy dance around my desk)
And because my friend always hits me up for ideas I’m going to share some tried and true gift ideas:
- Afternoon Tea in the city at Lady Mendl’s, the St. Regis, or the Ritz
- Spa afternoon for mom
- Planning a weekend trip for her (with you if you get along, otherwise with dad or her bff)
- Digital camera as long as you are willing to provide a tutorial and tech support
- Picture collage of you together through the years
- Anything from Tiffany’s
- Her favorite music that she can’t find anywhere
- A card with a long note/letter about how much she matters to you
Best of luck! What are your best and worst Mother’s Day gift ideas?